Serve with rice and freshly steamed spinach and baby corn.
1 (2.5 lb) unseasoned pork tenderloin
2 tbsp garlic, minced or chopped (about 2 clove)
1 tbsp fresh ginger, chopped (or 1 tsp if ground)
1 tbsp fish sauce
1 tbsp lite soy sauce
½ tbsp soft brown sugar
1 tbsp sesame oil (optional)
1. Preheat oven at 200C or 400F
2. Remove visible fat from tenderloin and discard. Set tenderloin aside.
3. Combine garlic, ginger, fish sauce, soy sauce, sugar, and sesame oil (optional) in a small dish. Stir prepared marinade until sugar dissolves.
4. Brush tenderloin with marinade and then pour one-third of the marinade evenly over the pork. Place in the oven covered.
5. Every 20 minutes, turn over the tenderloin and add 1 tablespoon of additional marinade, until meat is fully cooked usually for 70-90 minutes or until it reaches an internal temperature of 73-75C or 145-150F
6. Let it stand then for 5 minutes.
7. Cut 12-14 slices, each about 1 inch thick.