400g boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into strips
2 Tbsp. vegetable oil
1 tsp chili powder
1 1/2 tsp cumin
1/2 tsp garlic powder
1/2 tsp dried oregano
1/4 tsp seasoned salt
1 (15 oz.) can diced tomatoes
1 green chilli chopped
1 medium onion, sliced
1/2 red bell pepper, cut into strips
1/2 green bell pepper, cut into strips
1. Preheat the oven to 200 degrees C. Place chicken strips in a greased 13×9 baking dish.
2. In a small bowl combine the oil, chili powder, cumin, garlic powder, dried oregano, and salt.
3. Drizzle the spice mixture over the chicken and stir to coat.
4. Next add the tomatoes, chilli, peppers, and onions to the dish and stir to combine.
5. Bake uncovered for 20-25 minutes or until chicken is cooked through and the vegetables are tender.